The fall edition of Snell & Wilmer’s Under Construction newsletter is out now! This issue takes a look at:
- Does an employer have to compensate an employee who gets injured on the way to work, even if it’s not on company property?
- Dynamex ABC Test: The brave new world of determining independent contractors in California
- NLRB’s gives unionized employers more flexibility managing their workforce
- Colorado’s statutory expansions of the implied warranty of habitability
- A business primer on Arizona’s Registrar of Contractors.
You can access the newsletter here.