Internal Investigations, Workforce Counseling and Training
Our labor and employment attorneys assist clients with internal investigations from Board of Director-level investigations to sexual harassment to a myriad of other compliance concerns. We also provide routine counseling and guidance for clients on reductions in force, affirmative action plans, drug testing, and a wide variety of workplace disputes or compliance issues. We provide training to executives, human resources and in-house legal professionals on a wide variety of topics. The programs are provided in house, via various webinar platforms and in our offices. Below is a list of some of the topics on which our attorneys presented over the last year:
- Managing Business During a Pandemic
- The Supreme Court: A Review and Preview
- Workplace Injuries & OSHA Claims: Recurring Challenges for Employers
- Marijuana Madness: Employers and Multi-State Compliance
- Wage and Hour Claims: Novel or Less Well-Known Issues, Under the FLSA
- Disabilities in the Workplace: Where the EEOC is Headed
- Immigration Trends: Recurring I-9 and E-verify Mistakes, Visa Challenges and ICE Worksite Visits
- Obesity, Sexual Orientation, Hair and Transgender Status: Theories of Discrimination
- Handbook Policies under NLRB Law
- ADA/FMLA – How Much ADA Leave is Required After Exhausting FMLA Leave?
- Is Your Business at Risk for #MeToo Sexual Harassment Claims?