Bart Page focuses his practice on a wide range of real estate matters. His practice covers real estate development and financing, including purchase and sale transactions, secured financing transactions (including commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) loans), leasing transactions, private and public development agreements, engineering and construction agreements, CFD/SID bond financing, and formation and operation of homeowners’ associations and condominiums.
Bart represents homebuilders, commercial developers, real estate investment funds, banks, financial institutions and other real estate developers and lenders in Arizona, Nevada and other jurisdictions throughout the United States.
- View ›
- Acquisition and Development: Represented public and private homebuilders in the acquisition and development of master-planned communitities and residential subdivisions throughout the Western united States, including Arizona, Nevada, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Washington.
- Active-Adult Communities: Represented some of the nation's largest active-adult homebuilders in the acquisition, development and operation of various age-restricted communities located in Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington and Florida.
- Joint Ventures: Represented public homebuilder in complex joint venture with two other large homebuilders to acquire and develop 630 acre master-planned community located Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Land Banking: Represented homebuilders in land bank transactions throughout the United States, including Arizona, Nevada, California, Colorado and Georgia.
- Homeowner’s Associations: Represented homebuilders in creating and operating homeowner’s associations throughout the Western United States, including Arizona, Nevada, California, New Mexico and Washington.
- Condominiums: Represented developers in acquiring, developing and operating residential and mixed-use condominiums throughout the Western United States, including Arizona, Nevada and California.
- Multi-Family Properties: Represented developers in the acquisition, development and operation of apartment and townhome projects throughout the U.S., including Arizona and Nevada.
- Golf Course Amenities: Represented homebuilders and developers in the development, operation and sale of golf courses and other recreational and social amenities throughout the U.S., including Arizona, Nevada, California, Washington and Florida.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Represented homebuilders in various merger and asset acquisition transactions.
- Financing: Represented homebuilders in various financing transaction, including acquisition and development loans and large secured and unsecured lines of credit.
- Debt Restructuring: Represented homebuilder in restructuring nine-figures of senior debt and eight-figures of unsecured subordinated debt.
- Office Development: Represented developer in the formation and development of large medical office condominium project in Glendale, Arizona.
- Office Leasing: Represented various corporate tenants in office leases throughout the Western U.S., including negotiation of a 360,000+ square foot headquarters lease for Arizona's largest hospital system.
- Industrial: Represented developers in the acquisition and development of numerous warehouse and industrial developments throughout Arizona and Nevada.
- Medical Office Buildings: Represented hospital system in the acquisition, development and leasing of various development projects and medical office buildings throughout Arizona.
- Assisted Living Facilities: Represented developer in the acquisition and development of various assisted living and nursing care facilities throughout Arizona.
- Hospital Lease: Represented hospital system in negotiation of lease for new pediatric and level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) hospital in Arizona.
- Mining: Represented large mining company in the acquisition, financing and operation of gold and silver mines in Alaska, Nevada and South Dakota.
- Residential Development: Represented lender in an eight-figure acquisition and development loan secured by historic commercial building located in Los Angeles, California being redeveloped for residential use.
- Office Building: Represented lender in an eight–figure acquisition and development loan secured by 11-story office building located in Glendale, Colorado.
- Shopping Mall: Represented large life insurance company in a nine-figure loan secured by a major shopping mall in Chandler, Arizona.
- Multiple Shopping Centers: Represented financial institution in a nine-figure loan secured by seven shopping centers in Austin, Texas.
- Retail Property: Represented lender in eight-figure acquisition and development loan secured by retail shopping center located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Convenience Stores: Represented lender in multiple loans secured by convenience stores located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Assisted Living Facility: Represented lender in eight-figure loan secured by assisted living facility located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Hotels and Resorts: Represented lenders in various financing transactions involving hotel and resort properties, including an eight-figure mezzanine loan for the development of a hotel and resort in Tucson, Arizona.
- Master-Planned Community: Represented lender in an eight-figure development loan secured by master-planned community in Aurora, Colorado.
- Hospital Bonds: Represented hospital in nine-figure hospital bond financing in Arizona.
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law (J.D., 1997)
- Order of the Coif
- Weber State University (B.S., 1994)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Full Member
- ULI Residential Neighborhood Development Council (Gold)
- Home Builders Association of Central Arizona, Associate Member
Professional Recognition and Awards
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business®, Real Estate (2016-2018)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law (2019)
Other Professional Experience
- Squire Patton Boggs, Partner (2015-2017)
- Perkins Coie, LLP, Senior Counsel (2013-2015)
- Squire Sanders & Dempsey, LLP, Counsel (2010-2013)
- Lisker, Page & Gibson, PLLC, Partner (2005-2010)
- Bryan Cave, LLP, Associate (2001-2005)
- Brown & Bain, PC, Associate (1998-2001)
- Utah Supreme Court, Law Clerk (1997-1998)
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- Supreme Court of Nevada