Craig Logsdon is a trial lawyer whose practice focuses on the healthcare industry, product liability, insurance coverage and criminal defense. He has extensive experience representing automotive and recreational boat companies and litigating complex criminal cases.
- View ›
- Craig protects rights of individuals by minimizing involvement of the criminal justice system in their lives. He has successfully represented clients in trials, obtained dismissals through negotiation and motion work, and negotiated favorable plea agreements.
- Craig represents the interests of manufacturers in major product liability suits brought in jurisdictions across the country. Manufacturing clients include carmakers, recreational boat manufacturers, and others. He also has represented small Arizona businesses, municipalities, and individuals in lawsuits brought against them.
- Arizona State University (J.D., cum laude, 1999)
- University of Oklahoma (B.A., Journalism, 1994)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Homeless Legal Assistance Project
Representative Presentations and Publications
- "Hidden Mental Health Conditions of Combat Veterans," Author, AZ Medicine (July 2013)
- "Uncommon Criminals: Why Veterans Need Their Own Court," Co-Author, Arizona Attorney Special Feature (November 2010)
Professional Recognition and Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, Personal Injury Defense: Products (2013), Criminal Defense: White Collar (2012)
- Member of committee to establish veteran courts in Maricopa County, Arizona, dedicated to current and former members of military
- Leads Snell & Wilmer's partnership with inner-city elementary school
Other Professional Experience
- Deputy Public Defender, Maricopa County
- Radio News Reporter and Producer, Oklahoma City
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona