Cody concentrates his practice in corporate and securities, assisting with the negotiation and preparation of transactions in multiple industries. Cody is also experienced in the drafting of purchase agreements, corporate governance documents, shareholder and director approvals, vendor and supplier agreements and other ancillaries for proposed multi-million dollar mergers, acquisitions and asset purchases. He has also prepared regulatory filings to establish corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
Cody is not licensed to practice in Arizona. He is licensed to practice in California only.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Production Editor, Hastings Law Journal
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Commercial Contract Writing (2017), Startup Legal Garage: Tech (2016), Mergers & Acquisitions (2016), Remedies (2015), Legal Writing and Research (2014)
- University of Arizona (B.S. Psychology, 2013)
- Mock Trial at the University of Arizona
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Other Professional Experience
- Shepard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP, Associate (2017-2018)
- Startup Legal Garage, Student Associate (2016-2017)
- PracticePro, Summer Associate (2015)
- Supreme Court of California