Blakeley Griffith’s practice is concentrated in bankruptcy and commercial litigation. Her focus in bankruptcy includes experience in reorganization, creditor's rights, foreclosure, receivership and workout law. She often represents secured creditors as they recover their real property collateral and seek repayment from borrowers and guarantors. She also handles a wide range of complex commercial and business litigation matters in the federal and state courts.
- View ›
- Represented numerous creditors including servicers and banks in complex bankruptcy, deficiency, and judgment enforcement actions in state and bankruptcy court and in appeals to the United States District Court and the Ninth Circuit.
- Substantial experience with state court receivership actions and litigation involving secured property.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Executive Editor, Virginia Law Review
- University of Tennessee (B.A., English, summa cum laude, 2007)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- First Team Academic All-American in Tennis
Professional Recognition and Awards
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, Bankruptcy: Business (2016-2017)
- Legal Elite - Top Southern Nevada Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine (2015)
- Best Up and Coming Attorneys (2015-2017)
- S.A.F.E. House, Board Member
- Junior League of Las Vegas, Member
- Paint the Town Red Gala, Co-Chair (2016)
- Green Magnet Academy Read To Me Program, Volunteer
- Supreme Court of Nevada