Legal Alert: New Wetlands Guidance Means More Projects will Require Permits


Property owners, developers and contractors are more likely to need a permit under the Clean Water Act (CWA) if they are going to conduct construction activity that disturbs or fills a waterway, waterbody or wetland, no matter how small, dry or remote it might be.

Read the full alert.