Kevin Wright’s areas of practice include estate planning, probate, estate and trust litigation, and business succession planning.
Kevin assists clients with the drafting of wills, durable powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney and living wills, and various types of trust including revocable trusts, gift trusts, defective grantor trusts, qualified personal residence trusts and charitable trusts. Kevin provides advice regarding income, gift and estate tax issues. He also helps clients establish for-profit entities including family limited partnerships and limited liability companies.
Kevin also represents heirs, beneficiaries, fiduciaries and third-parties in estate and trust litigation matters.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Third Place, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC®) Foundation Mary Moers Wenig National Writing Competition: "The History and Future of the Delaware Tax Trap"
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Pro Bono Highest Distinction
- Executive Moot Court Board, Board Member
- Westmont College (B.A., Sociology, 2009)
- Minor in English
Professional Memberships and Activities
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Central Arizona Estate Planning Council
- Board of Directors, Member (2018)
- Emerging Professionals Group (EPG), Chairperson (2018)
Professional Recognition and Awards
- EPG Scholarship Recipient, Central Arizona Estate Planning Council (2014-2015)
- Phoenix Zoo Planned Giving Advisory Committee Member
- Wills for Heroes, Volunteer
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance), Volunteer
Other Professional Experience
- Frazer, Ryan, Goldberg & Arnold, LLP
- Associate (2014-2016)
- Maricopa County Superior Court, Judicial Law Clerk for Hon. Jay M. Polk (2012)
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona