Alina Mooradian's practice is concentrated in product liability litigation, toxic tort litigation, medical malpractice and commercial litigation. Her products liability experience includes representing the manufacturers of automobiles and other consumer products. In the area of toxic torts, her practice has focused primarily on asbestos-related personal injury and wrongful death litigation in the automotive industry. Her commercial litigation experience includes business and real estate disputes and insurance litigation including bad faith and coverage disputes. Alina’s medical malpractice experience includes defending full-service laboratories.
- View ›
- Defended multinational automaker in a 3-week trial involving rollover of a vehicle resulting in the death of the belted driver with claims of defective roof.
- Defended multinational automaker in a 1-week trial involving a rollover of a vehicle with claim of defective steering components.
- Represented Plaintiff in a 1-day trial seeking dissolution of a partnership and sale of partnership assets.
- Defended a leading clinical laboratory in a 6-week trial involving claims that exposure to formaldehyde led to the premature birth and subsequent death of Plaintiff’s son.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, honors, 2006)
- Pepperdine Law Journal
- University of Southern California (B.S. Corporate Finance, magna cum laude, 2001)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association
- Armenian Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- ProVisors, Glendale, Prospective Member
- Constitutional Rights Foundation of Los Angeles (2012-present)
- Board Member (2012-present)
Other Professional Experience
- Gresham Savage Nolan & Tilden APC, Associate
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Legal Extern
- Gresham Savage Nolan & Tilden APC, Summer Associate
- Honorable Terry J. Hatter, Jr., Judicial Extern
- United States Attorney's Office, Legal Extern
- Supreme Court of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California