Alexix Terríquez focuses his practice in product liability with a focus on defending manufacturers of automobiles, consumer products, heavy machinery, construction equipment and construction-related products, as well as pharmaceutical and medical devices.
Alexix has experience with personal injury and property damage claims. He has litigated cases involving automobile accidents, motor carrier negligence, premises liability, wrongful death, dram shop liquor liability, construction defect, and breach of contract.
Alexix has counseled companies in mobility, trucking, pharmacy compliance, financial, and construction-related matters.
During law school, Alexix worked as a pro bono student attorney assisting immigrants seeking asylum in the United States, including a Guatemalan minor and Rwandan political refugee. Alexix also represented indigent clients as a pro bono student attorney in employment-related matters including wrongful termination, wage and hour disputes, and discrimination.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Latin American Law Student Association, President (2012-2013)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., History with honors, 2010)
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Treasurer
- l'Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Lyon, Lyon, France (Certificate of Political Studies, 2009)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Current Vice President of the Young Lawyers Division
- Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association
- AZ LGBT Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New Mexico
Other Professional Experience
- Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C., Associate (2017-2019)
- Lorber, Greenfield & Polito, LLP, Associate (2015-2017)
- Bula Law, Attorney (2014-2015)
- Boston Police Department, Office of Legal Advisor, Law Clerk (2012)
- Bank of America, Global Wealth Investment Management Legal Department, Law Clerk (2012)
- New Mexico
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- Supreme Court of California
- Supreme Court of New Mexico
- United States District Court, District of Arizona