Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
About This Blog
Welcome to the Snell & Wilmer real estate litigation blog. Check back here often for useful news and information about current topics involving real estate litigation. We hope that you will find the blog both timely and helpful, and we invite you to join the discussion by posting comments about the articles and contacting the authors with your thoughts about the posts.
- The Unwavering Un-waivable Implied Warranty of Workmanship and Habitability in Arizona
- Liquidated Damages: Too High and It’s a Penalty. Too Low and You’re Out of Luck.
- The Arizona Supreme Court Confirms that Judgment Liens Attach to Homestead Property
- Don’t Be Lazy with Your Tenders
- Can I Record a Lis Pendens in Arizona if the Lawsuit is filed Another Jurisdiction?
- Anti-deficiency Statute
- Commercial Real Estate Industry
- Construction and Development
- Guaranty Contracts
- Judgment Liens
- Medical Marijuana
- Real Estate and Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Appraiser Litigation
- Real Estate Broker Litigation
- Real Estate Purchase/Sale Transaction Litigation
- Real Estate Receivers
- Statutes Affecting Real Estate
- Title Insurance
A Compilation and Summary of Real Estate Related Legislation Enacted by the 51st Arizona Legislature
On Friday June 14, 2013, at 12:59 a.m., on the 152nd day of the regular legislative session, the 51st Arizona Legislature adjourned sine die, or “without assigning a day for a further meeting or hearing.” Generally, except as otherwise noted … Continue reading
Author: Adam Lang Comments Off on A Compilation and Summary of Real Estate Related Legislation Enacted by the 51st Arizona Legislature Tagged bills, criminal trespass, deeds of trust, dilapidated, easements, flood control districts, flood protection districts, foreclosures, homeowners' associations, house, joint tenancy, legislators, legislature, mobile homes, mortgage insurance, planned communities, real estate, real estate licenses, real property, recreational vehicles, right-of-way, senate, state board of appraisal, statute
Share this Article:
Share this Article: