Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
About This Blog
Welcome to the Snell & Wilmer real estate litigation blog. Check back here often for useful news and information about current topics involving real estate litigation. We hope that you will find the blog both timely and helpful, and we invite you to join the discussion by posting comments about the articles and contacting the authors with your thoughts about the posts.
Real Estate Litigation Group Members and Blog Contributors
- When Is A Project Delay Material and Actionable?
- The Colorado Supreme Court affirms Woodbridge II’s “Adverse Use” Distinction
- Can a Receiver Prime and Strip Liens Against Real Property?
- Equine Activity Liability Releases: The Arizona Court of Appeals Finds “Release” of Trail Ride Operator Doesn’t Block Negligence Claim for Participant Riding Injury
- Can a Home Builder Disclaim Implied Warranties of Workmanship and Habitability?
- Anti-deficiency Statute
- Commercial Real Estate Industry
- Construction and Development
- Guaranty Contracts
- Judgment Liens
- Medical Marijuana
- Real Estate and Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Appraiser Litigation
- Real Estate Broker Litigation
- Real Estate Purchase/Sale Transaction Litigation
- Real Estate Receivers
- Statutes Affecting Real Estate
- Title Insurance
California’s Right To Repair Act Is The Sole Remedy For Damages For Construction Defects In New Residential Construction
By: Mark Johnson The California Supreme Court ruled in McMillin Albany LLC et al. v. The Superior Court of Kern County, (1/18/2018) 4 cal. 5th 241, that California’s Right to Repair Act, California Civil Code sections 895 et seq. (“Act”) … Continue reading
Share this Article: