Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
About This Blog
Welcome to the Snell & Wilmer real estate litigation blog. Check back here often for useful news and information about current topics involving real estate litigation. We hope that you will find the blog both timely and helpful, and we invite you to join the discussion by posting comments about the articles and contacting the authors with your thoughts about the posts.
Real Estate Litigation Group Members and Blog Contributors
- Can I Recorda Lis Pendens in Arizona if the Lawsuit is filed Another Jurisdiction?
- HOA Foreclosure Excess Sale Proceeds Go to Owner
- When Is A Project Delay Material and Actionable?
- The Colorado Supreme Court affirms Woodbridge II’s “Adverse Use” Distinction
- Can a Receiver Prime and Strip Liens Against Real Property?
- Anti-deficiency Statute
- Commercial Real Estate Industry
- Construction and Development
- Guaranty Contracts
- Judgment Liens
- Medical Marijuana
- Real Estate and Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Appraiser Litigation
- Real Estate Broker Litigation
- Real Estate Purchase/Sale Transaction Litigation
- Real Estate Receivers
- Statutes Affecting Real Estate
- Title Insurance
Easements Made Easier: Building Pipelines with the Power of Eminent Domain Under the Natural Gas Act
By: Richard H. Herold Any person or entity seeking to construct a natural gas pipeline and successful in obtaining a certificate of convenience and necessity from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission may exercise the power of eminent domain to obtain easements across … Continue reading
Share this Article: