Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
About This Blog
Welcome to the Snell & Wilmer real estate litigation blog. Check back here often for useful news and information about current topics involving real estate litigation. We hope that you will find the blog both timely and helpful, and we invite you to join the discussion by posting comments about the articles and contacting the authors with your thoughts about the posts.
- The Unwavering Un-waivable Implied Warranty of Workmanship and Habitability in Arizona
- Liquidated Damages: Too High and It’s a Penalty. Too Low and You’re Out of Luck.
- The Arizona Supreme Court Confirms that Judgment Liens Attach to Homestead Property
- Don’t Be Lazy with Your Tenders
- Can I Record a Lis Pendens in Arizona if the Lawsuit is filed Another Jurisdiction?
- Anti-deficiency Statute
- Commercial Real Estate Industry
- Construction and Development
- Guaranty Contracts
- Judgment Liens
- Medical Marijuana
- Real Estate and Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Appraiser Litigation
- Real Estate Broker Litigation
- Real Estate Purchase/Sale Transaction Litigation
- Real Estate Receivers
- Statutes Affecting Real Estate
- Title Insurance
Don’t Be Lazy with Your Tenders
By Rick Erickson Our clients probably spend significant time, money and effort refining and updating their contract provisions covering indemnification and the duty to defend claims arising on their projects. But they should also consider spending an appropriate and adequate … Continue reading
Author: Rick Erickson Comments Off on Don’t Be Lazy with Your Tenders Tagged construction contracts, construction defect litigation, construction law, construction litigation, contracts, duty to defend, duty to indemnify, indemnification, indemnity, insurance coverage, legal notice, liability insurance, notice of claims, real estate development, residential construction, residential real estate development, tender of defense, tender of defense and indemnity
Share this Article:
Share this Article: