Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Colorado River Lower Basin States Face Tier 1 Shortage and Maybe More
- NASA Flies First Drone Ever on Another Planet
- The Utah Legislature Chooses “All of the Above” for a Reliable Electric Grid
- Coal Communities’ Transition in Arizona Getting More Attention
- Changes Coming Soon to a Due Diligence Project Near You!
First District Court of Appeal Finds Citizen Group’s CEQA Challenge To College of San Mateo Upgrades Time Barred
by Rick McNeil and Colin Higgins In Citizens For A Green San Mateo, plaintiff (environment group) challenged the removal of more than 200 trees as part of upgrades to the College of San Mateo campus (“CSM”). Plaintiff filed a petition … Continue reading
Share this Article: