Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Environmental Justice Grants Available for Qualifying Air-Related Projects
- USEPA Releases Updated Environmental Justice Related Legal Guidance
- USEPA Proposes New Particulate Matter Air Quality Standard
- ADEQ Providing Assistance for Small Rural Water Systems
- Mining Industry on the Losing End of Two Clean Water Act Cases
by Graham J. Gilbert On June 22, 2020, the Utah Division of Water Rights (also referred to as the State Engineer’s Office) released a new tool to assist with tracking permanent water right change applications. Change applications propose modifications to … Continue reading
Share this Article: