Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- What Will EPA Do with Its New Superfund Money?
- Reclamation Declares Tier 1 Shortage on Colorado River for 2022
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Package Passes the Senate
- Arizona Manufacturers Council’s Environmental & Sustainability Summit Lite 2021
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Hands EPA and Arizona a Victory
by Fred Breedlove We posted very recently about the public’s opportunity to shape water conservation policy in Arizona Active Management Areas (“AMAs”), but there are presently two other opportunities to develop Arizona water policy that the public can get involved … Continue reading
Share this Article: