Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- So, What Exactly Is A Water Of The U.S.?
- Supreme Court Grants Cert On GHG Regulation Of Power Plants
- From Worse to Bad: New draft of “Build Back Better” Legislation Reduces But Doesn’t Eliminate New Financial Burdens on Hardrock Miners Operating on Federal Land
- Arizona-Based Airline Enters Delivery Drone Space
- Rare Rulemaking Initiated by Arizona Department of Water Resources
by Amanda A. Reeve John Quincy Adams is credited with saying: “Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.” This is certainly apropos for Arizona in light of recent federal actions regarding two very … Continue reading
Share this Article: