Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Reclamation Declares Tier 1 Shortage on Colorado River for 2022
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Package Passes the Senate
- Arizona Manufacturers Council’s Environmental & Sustainability Summit Lite 2021
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Hands EPA and Arizona a Victory
- U.S. House Passes PFAS Action Act of 2021
By Chris Colyer On April 11, 2018, Arizona Governor Doug Ducey signed House Bill 2238, which eliminates the judicial doctrine commonly known as “Chevron deference.” One of the most well-known doctrines of administrative law, “Chevron deference” is named after the … Continue reading
Share this Article: