Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- New Bureau of Land Management Guidance on Geologic Carbon Sequestration on Federal Public Lands Answers Some Questions, But Uncertainty Remains for Split-Estate Lands
- DOE Seeks Input on How to Spend $2.5 billion on Transmission Projects
- Office of Environmental Justice & Reviving Supplemental Environmental Projects
- Pushing the United Nations for Recognition of Access to a Clean Environment as a Human Right
- Basin States Agree to Reduced Colorado River Deliveries
By Chris Colyer On April 11, 2018, Arizona Governor Doug Ducey signed House Bill 2238, which eliminates the judicial doctrine commonly known as “Chevron deference.” One of the most well-known doctrines of administrative law, “Chevron deference” is named after the … Continue reading
Share this Article: