Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Reclamation Declares Tier 1 Shortage on Colorado River for 2022
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Package Passes the Senate
- Arizona Manufacturers Council’s Environmental & Sustainability Summit Lite 2021
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Hands EPA and Arizona a Victory
- U.S. House Passes PFAS Action Act of 2021
by Patrick J. Paul On September 2, 2020, the DeAnza Domestic Water Improvement District of Pima County formed in 2018 to construct, operate and maintain a domestic water system to provide drinking water in Pima County Arizona, filed a complaint … Continue reading
Share this Article: