Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- What Will EPA Do with Its New Superfund Money?
- Reclamation Declares Tier 1 Shortage on Colorado River for 2022
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Package Passes the Senate
- Arizona Manufacturers Council’s Environmental & Sustainability Summit Lite 2021
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Hands EPA and Arizona a Victory
by Patrick J. Paul Declaring that the days of a one-size-fits-all approach to environmental remediation are over, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced on September 2, 2020, the creation of a new office Mountains, Deserts, and Plains (OMDP). This new … Continue reading
Share this Article: