In September, the Utah State Engineer’s Office adopted a new Groundwater Management Plan for the Snyderville Basin and Park City. The new Management Plan affects, among others, those considering purchasing water rights, changing existing water rights, or pursuing new development in the Snyderville Basin. A new article in Utah Business by Graham Gilbert discusses how the Management Plan influences water rights in the Snyderville Basin. The article may be accessed by clicking here.
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Reclamation Declares Tier 1 Shortage on Colorado River for 2022
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Package Passes the Senate
- Arizona Manufacturers Council’s Environmental & Sustainability Summit Lite 2021
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Hands EPA and Arizona a Victory
- U.S. House Passes PFAS Action Act of 2021