by Denise A. Dragoo On April 10, 2019, President Donald Trump signed an Executive Order seeking to address permitting and policy obstacles preventing the export of coal and other energy resources through West Coast ports. New port facilities and improvements … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Coal Exports: The Trump Administration and Western States Take Action to Open Ports for Shipment of Coal
- Fireworks: A “Boom” Or A “Dud” For Arizona
- Arizona Corporation Commission Presses Forward with New Energy Policies and Potential Updates to Energy Rules
- Colorado Legislature Passes Sweeping Oil and Gas Reform
- Using Drones to Gather Evidence of Environmental Violations