by Patrick J. Paul With 2019 just around the corner, recent historic hurricane and fire damage and Democratic mid-term election gains in the House and across many states will cause climate change impacts, policy and legislation to take center stage, … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Climate Change Debate Rages On
- Midterm Election Impacts on Electric Power Industry
- Voter Initiatives to Limit Mineral Development in Western States Fail
- Supreme Court Declines to Review Decision Preventing New Uranium Mines Near Grand Canyon
- Welcome Reforms in Federal Coal Leasing, Permitting and NEPA Streamlining