by Amanda A. Reeve Consuming the forest in a red blaze just about a mile north of downtown Flagstaff, the Museum Fire Wildfire had many Arizonans on edge, especially fire management officials. Flagstaff is a popular destination year-round, and especially … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Flagstaff Museum Fire Takes Center Stage at the 2019 AMC Environmental Summit
- Rosemont Project FEIS, ROD and Unpatented Mining Claims Dealt Blow by Arizona District Court
- Environmental Groups’ Push to Impose Additional Financial Assurance Requirements on the Hardrock Mining Industry Rejected by the D.C. Circuit
- Nevada Supreme Court Clarifies Application of the Anti-Speculation Doctrine to Water Permit Extension Requests
- Drones and Forest Fires – Leave It to the Pros