By Patrick Paul & Chris Colyer Although EPA announced an “action plan” on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) back in February, subsequent actions have been limited, that is, until recently. First created in the 1940s, PFAS are most commonly utilized … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- PFAS: The Forever Chemicals Gaining Regulatory Attention
- DOJ Announces New Drone Policy
- New Rules Influence Groundwater Development in Park City, Utah and the Snyderville Basin
- Bird Trouble: Trump Administration Plans for Greater Sage Grouse Shot Down by Federal Court; States Take a Shot Too
- Log It or Lose It: New Economic Opportunities Open as the Forest Service Changes Its Management Tactics in Northern Arizona