By Kelly A. Daly Yesterday, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) weighed-in on the important role that carbon pricing, associated with state initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, could have on the nation’s electric market. Not surprisingly, as the governmental … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- FERC Begins to Flex its Jurisdictional Muscles on Carbon Pricing
- South Coast Air Quality Management District to Regulate Distribution Warehouses, Part 1
- In California the Housing Crisis Yields to Luxury Spas
- The Rush is On for Jurisdictional Determinations
- Arizona Water Improvement District Sues for PFAS Damages