by Lucas J. Narducci and Amanda Reeve There is no question that the Coronavirus Disease 19 (“COVID-19”) pandemic has been taking its toll on public health, and it is doing so in more ways than some folks may be aware. … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Governor Ducey’s July Surprise for Key Sunsetting Arizona Environmental Programs
- Utah Division of Water Rights Announces New Tool to Track Status of Change Applications
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: AZ Drought Contingency Plan Stakeholders Recruited for Next Phase of Colorado River Work
- Wastewater Flows Can Predict COVID-19 Spread
- States Challenge EPA’s COVID-19 Enforcement Policy