by Patrick J. Paul The U.S. Forest Service deployed a drone for its maiden mission to manage a forest fire in Flagstaff, Arizona earlier this week. The lightning-caused Maroon Fire has been burning for several weeks in the Coconino National … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Drone to the Rescue in Flagstaff Forest Fire
- FAA Announces Recreational Drone Rules
- EPA to Take Action to Improve Cost-Benefit Analyses for Agency Rulemakings
- Emerging Anti-Drone Technology To Be Commercialized
- Coal Exports: The Trump Administration and Western States Take Action to Open Ports for Shipment of Coal