by Farris Gillman, Lucas Narducci, and Patrick Paul Opportunity for business in Arizona is booming. In a May 2019 ranking in Chief Executive Magazine, Arizona jumped to seventh best state to do business. Arizona is well known for its mineral … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Log It or Lose It: New Economic Opportunities Open as the Forest Service Changes Its Management Tactics in Northern Arizona
- UPS Wins Race to Become First FAA Certified Drone Airline Operator
- Are Smart Grids Smart Enough to Prevent Cyber Attacks?
- Federal Law to Prohibit Low Flying Drones Proposed
- Arizona’s Cultural Resource Review Process Is a Challenge for Public Land Industries