Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Ninth Circuit Wetlands Ruling Muddies the Waters for Development Nationwide
- Impact of COVID–19 on Energy and Infrastructure Projects in Arizona and the West: Disruption, Slowdowns, Uncertainty and Virtual Open Houses
- President Declares National Emergency: Foreign Adversaries Creating Vulnerability in U.S. Electric Grid
- WOTUS Redefined: The New Definition of Waters of the United States
- FAA Issues Drone Guidance for COVID-19 Response
by Amanda A. Reeve We have all heard, and likely even experienced its meaning on numerous occasions, the old adage of being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Finding oneself in this position is most unpleasant as it … Continue reading
Share this Article: