Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- COVID-19 Drones to the Rescue: an Opportunity to Shine
- The NRC Responds to Nuclear Plant Work-Hour Concerns Prompted by COVID-19
- EPA Announces Enforcement Discretion Policy for Noncompliance Caused by COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Drone Use Cases May Hasten Regulatory Approvals
- The COVID-19 Impact on Renewable Energy Projects
by Patrick J. Paul The U.S. Forest Service deployed a drone for its maiden mission to manage a forest fire in Flagstaff, Arizona earlier this week. The lightning-caused Maroon Fire has been burning for several weeks in the Coconino National … Continue reading
Share this Article: