Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Arizona Natural Resources, Environment & Water Legislation Transmitted to the Governor
- South Coast Air Quality Management District to Regulate Distribution Warehouses, Part 2
- Polar Vortex Highlights Problems with Texas Isolationist Model and Need for National Electric Grid
- Meet Biden’s Natural Resource Team
- Biden and the Environment: the First Three Weeks
by Kelly A. Daly On December 28, 2020, the FAA released the Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Final Rule. This long-awaited Remote ID rule, identified as the next incremental step to integrating drones into the National Airspace System, requires the broadcasting … Continue reading
Share this Article: