Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Friend or Foe Drones: FAA to Require Remote ID “Digital License Plate”
- Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Funds Wastewater Study to Stop Pandemic Spread
- EPA Issues Interim PFAS Guidance
- FERC Begins to Flex its Jurisdictional Muscles on Carbon Pricing
- South Coast Air Quality Management District to Regulate Distribution Warehouses, Part 1
by Mitchell J. Klein In a recent unpublished case, the Superior Court of New Jersey held that the Plaintiff in a CERCLA case had committed spoliation when, during the course of the remedial activity, it disposed of various contaminated materials. … Continue reading
Share this Article: