Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Who Owns Pore Space for Geologic Carbon Sequestration? Renewed Focus on Carbon Capture and Storage Likely to Bring Ownership Uncertainties on Western Split-Estate Lands Back into the Picture
- Friend or Foe Drones: FAA to Require Remote ID “Digital License Plate”
- Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Funds Wastewater Study to Stop Pandemic Spread
- EPA Issues Interim PFAS Guidance
- FERC Begins to Flex its Jurisdictional Muscles on Carbon Pricing
By Patrick Paul & Chris Colyer Although EPA announced an “action plan” on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) back in February, subsequent actions have been limited, that is, until recently. First created in the 1940s, PFAS are most commonly utilized … Continue reading
Share this Article: