Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- FERC Begins to Flex its Jurisdictional Muscles on Carbon Pricing
- South Coast Air Quality Management District to Regulate Distribution Warehouses, Part 1
- In California the Housing Crisis Yields to Luxury Spas
- The Rush is On for Jurisdictional Determinations
- Arizona Water Improvement District Sues for PFAS Damages
by Patrick J. Paul Wildfire season is in full swing with at least 19 active fires burning across Arizona according to the Department of Forestry and Fire Management (DFFM). There are multiple other prescribed or controlled fires also presently burning … Continue reading
Share this Article: