Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Corps Announces Changes to Clean Water Act Permit Program
- Who Owns Pore Space for Geologic Carbon Sequestration? Renewed Focus on Carbon Capture and Storage Likely to Bring Ownership Uncertainties on Western Split-Estate Lands Back into the Picture
- Friend or Foe Drones: FAA to Require Remote ID “Digital License Plate”
- Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Funds Wastewater Study to Stop Pandemic Spread
- EPA Issues Interim PFAS Guidance
by Kelly A. Daly Calling it “a paradigm-shifting technology with far-reaching social impact,” on November 27, 2019, the Federal government announced the issuance of the new Department of Justice Policy on the Use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (the “Policy”) governing … Continue reading
Share this Article: