Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- States Challenge EPA’s COVID-19 Enforcement Policy
- FAA Issues Emergency Waiver Allowing Drone Delivery of Medical Supplies
- Ninth Circuit Wetlands Ruling Muddies the Waters for Development Nationwide
- Impact of COVID–19 on Energy and Infrastructure Projects in Arizona and the West: Disruption, Slowdowns, Uncertainty and Virtual Open Houses
- President Declares National Emergency: Foreign Adversaries Creating Vulnerability in U.S. Electric Grid
By Denise A. Dragoo On January 15, 2016, Interior Secretary Jewell halted federal coal leasing on public lands. Western coal companies are attempting to sort out the implications of the moratorium and exemptions set out in Secretarial Order 3338. The … Continue reading
Share this Article: