Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Who Owns Pore Space for Geologic Carbon Sequestration? Renewed Focus on Carbon Capture and Storage Likely to Bring Ownership Uncertainties on Western Split-Estate Lands Back into the Picture
- Friend or Foe Drones: FAA to Require Remote ID “Digital License Plate”
- Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Funds Wastewater Study to Stop Pandemic Spread
- EPA Issues Interim PFAS Guidance
- FERC Begins to Flex its Jurisdictional Muscles on Carbon Pricing
by Patrick J. Paul Earlier this month in collaboration with the Arizona Regional Economic Development Foundation, Arizona UAS Magazine produced and organized Arizona’s second annual Arizona UAS Summit & Expo at the Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West in Mesa. … Continue reading
Share this Article: