Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- The Utah Legislature Chooses “All of the Above” for a Reliable Electric Grid
- Coal Communities’ Transition in Arizona Getting More Attention
- Changes Coming Soon to a Due Diligence Project Near You!
- LA County to Adopt Green Zone Ordinance, Environmental Justice Initiative
- Who Will Climate Change Advocates Begin Suing Next?
by Patrick J. Paul Earlier this month in collaboration with the Arizona Regional Economic Development Foundation, Arizona UAS Magazine produced and organized Arizona’s second annual Arizona UAS Summit & Expo at the Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West in Mesa. … Continue reading
Share this Article: