Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- The Rush is On for Jurisdictional Determinations
- Arizona Water Improvement District Sues for PFAS Damages
- EPA Announces New Office of Mountains, Deserts, and Plains
- AZ Supreme Court Rules Every County Gets Medical Marijuana License
- When Tracking the Pandemic, the Scoop May Be in the . . . Well, Sewer
by Farris J. Gillman On October 1st, the U.S. Supreme Court declined to review a Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals decision in a case that could have reopened an area of Arizona located north of the Grand Canyon and south … Continue reading
Share this Article: