Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- EPA Seeks Comment on Further PFAS Regulation
- PFAS: The Forever Chemicals Gaining Regulatory Attention
- DOJ Announces New Drone Policy
- New Rules Influence Groundwater Development in Park City, Utah and the Snyderville Basin
- Bird Trouble: Trump Administration Plans for Greater Sage Grouse Shot Down by Federal Court; States Take a Shot Too
by Megan H. Tracy The Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) obtained a judgment against William Arnett for $1.3 million for underground storage tank (UST) law violations that stem back to the late 1980s. A Maricopa County Superior Court held … Continue reading
Share this Article: