Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Cooperative Federalism and the Clean Water Act: The States Finally Get their Due
- Forever Chemicals (PFAS) Start New Decade With Flurry of Scrutiny
- Trump Proposes Rules to Expedite Infrastructure Projects
- Ninth Circuit Dismisses Youth Climate Change Suit
- Pinal Active Management Area Stakeholders Address Projected Water Deficit
by Megan H. Tracy The Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) obtained a judgment against William Arnett for $1.3 million for underground storage tank (UST) law violations that stem back to the late 1980s. A Maricopa County Superior Court held … Continue reading
Share this Article: