It’s not easy being an employee these days. The COVID-era has brought layoffs, salary cuts, and benefit reductions to virtually every industry. Even those who have not been personally affected must contend with an uncertain economic future, and the fear and stress that such uncertainty breeds. Little wonder that employee morale is at an all-time low.
Business owners may know that low employee morale translates into deteriorating productivity and, ultimately, reduced revenue. But what can today’s cash-strapped owner do to re-energize his or her team while protecting the company’s long-term value? And how can those businesses looking to hire attract and motivate new talent?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next virtual program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partner Brian J. Burt, will discuss how to motivate and incentivize employees.
Topics for this complimentary seminar include:
- Cost-effective ways to improve life at the office
- Benefits that improve quality of life
- Creating job security with employment agreements
- Use of performance and liquidity bonuses
- Giving employees “ownership” without giving up equity
- Making employees owners – stock options and grants
- Ownership without the tax bill – the LLC profits interest
- Dispute resolution
For more information, and to register, click here.