Fast Company has ranked Arizona #1 in the nation for entrepreneurial activity; our state leads the country in projected job growth according to Forbes; and Chief Executive recently included Arizona on its Top 10 States for Business list.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss issues related to starting a new business and share lessons learned personally and from clients’ entrepreneurial experiences.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- Creating a business plan (i.e., how do you make money?)
- Protecting your personal assets by forming a company
- Selecting the right form of entity and creating a company
- Start-up funding
- What it means to have partners and how to bring them in
- Basic agreements every new business should have
- Developing and protecting your brand
- Building your advisory team
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.