Client and Industry Challenges
Businesses and individuals must, on occasion, pursue and defend a wide-range of commercial claims, from class actions to expedited requests for injunctive relief to bet-the-company litigation and arbitration.
Snell & Wilmer's commercial litigation law firm team comprises highly experienced and talented trial and appellate attorneys. While we are able to proceed to trial or engage in other forms of alternative dispute resolution in any case, and have built an impressive track record of service and experience, we also look for opportunities for business-driven solutions. We regularly counsel clients on how to parlay the primary business litigation triggers of today into a better and more productive tomorrow with advice aimed at preventing commercial disputes. We utilize our courtroom experience to protect our clients’ interests in a manner that is consistent with their existing business objectives.
Clients We Serve
Our commercial litigation clients span every industry and include major corporations, mid-sized and emerging businesses, educational and research institutions, municipalities and government agencies, nonprofits, charitable organizations, industry executives and high-net-worth individuals. Our clients are based throughout the region, nation and world. We strive to earn our first-time clients’ trust, and reaffirm and strengthen our relationships with returning clients.
Why Clients Select Us
Strong Track Record and Client-Focused Service: Our commercial and business litigation attorneys are keenly aware of the importance of understanding our clients’ needs and business objectives. We develop an initial strategy in consultation with the client, and then implement that strategy while monitoring the matter’s developments to test whether different tactics might further optimize the client’s outcomes. Our attorneys regularly leverage technology to ensure thorough preparation and maximize efficiency. We also understand the importance of communicating clearly with our clients about the status and budget of matters.
Broad Geographic Footprint: While our most dominant litigation venues are in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada and Utah, where our law offices are located, most of our commercial litigators are admitted in and/or have practiced in multiple jurisdictions in both state and federal courts throughout the United States.
Dedicated and Involved: Our attorneys are active lecturers and writers in our region and beyond, appearing in the local and national press, sharing their knowledge in legal seminars, participating on business panels assembled by industry trade associations, and serving as university faculty members. Our commercial litigation practice also boasts an impressive collection of attorneys who are devoted to the communities in which they live and spend countless hours on pro bono legal work and community service.
S&W Folio Documents
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appeals and Critical Motions
- Class Action Litigation
- Construction Dispute Resolution
- Copyright Litigation
- Corporate Governance Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental Litigation
- ERISA and Other Employee Benefits Related Litigation
- Federal and State Tax Litigation
- Financial Services Litigation
- Franchise Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Internal Investigations and Regulatory Compliance
- Investigations, Government Enforcement and White Collar Protection
- OSHA and MSHA Litigation and Compliance
- Patent Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Real Estate Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Securities and Shareholder Litigation
- Special Litigation and Compliance
- Tax Credit Finance Law and Litigation Services
- Trade Secrets Litigation
- Trademark and Unfair Competition Litigation
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Wage and Hour Compliance and Litigation