Will Van Curen assists clients in many facets of intellectual property law, including strategic counseling, patent and trademark prosecution (domestic and foreign), licensing, intellectual property driven business transactions and litigation. He finds creative strategies to protect, defend, enforce and derive value from intellectual property assets such as patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
Will has scientific knowledge and technical experience in environmental, organic, and inorganic chemistry; composite materials; process control; mining and medical devices.
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Arizona State University (B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2004)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Other Professional Experience
- MARS PetCare, Counsel-Intellectual Property (2015-2016)
- Snell & Wilmer, Associate (2009-2015)
- Topa Management Company, Property Supervisor, Los Angeles, CA (2005-2006)
- Archstone-Smith, Leasing Manager, Phoenix, AZ (2003-2004)
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona