Roberto Ibarra is an associate in the firm’s real estate and commercial finance practice group. He is a licensed Mexican attorney who focuses his practice representing both U.S. and Mexican companies in business and real estate transactions involving Mexico.
- University of San Diego School of Law (LL.M., Tax, 2017)
- Linden Root Dickinson Foundation Merit Scholarship
- Intituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (B.S., Law, 2012)
- Dissertation Thesis: "Risk Factors in Bursatilization; Proposals for an Improved National Regulation"
- Program on Common Law in the University of Los Andes in Bogotá, Colombia (2009)
- Program on Theory of Law “Garcia Maynez” in the Pan-American University in Guadalajara, Mexico (2008)
Representative Presentations and Publications
- "Patent And Copyright Changes In The New NAFTA," Co-Author, Law360 (November 8, 2018)
Other Professional Experience
- Contreras Y Janeiro, S.C., Senior Associate (2012-2016)
- Mancera, S.C. Legal Intern in Controversy and Tax Planning Area (2011-2012)
- Cervantes Sainz, S.C., Legal Intern (2008-2011)