Alfredo Solórzano’s practice focuses on real estate and business transactions in Mexico, particularly real estate investment, development and leasing, hospitality and corporate, and advises in strategic acquisitions of real property in the industrial, commercial, tourism and residential. Alfredo regularly represents developers, hospitality groups, and investment firms doing business in Mexico, counseling in several legal areas towards successful ventures.
Alfredo was born and raised in Mexico City, and obtained his law degree (J.D. equivalent) from the Universidad Iberoamericana (campus Santa Fe), and is member of the U.S. Mexico Bar Association.
- Universidad Iberoamericana Santa Fe Campus (2004)
Representative Presentations and Publications
- "Patent And Copyright Changes In The New NAFTA," Co-Author, Law360 (November 8, 2018)
- "The Year in Review," Frequent Collaborator, American Bar Association Section of International Law (2012, 2013)
- Picacho Mcgregor, History Teacher, Los Cabos, Mexico
- Cetus (non-profit organization that provides science workshops and activities to local schools and to the general community), Founding Member
Other Professional Experience
- Before joining Snell & Wilmer, Alfredo worked as general counsel for U.S. investors doing business in Mexico.
- Rosen Law SC, Associate (2012-2014)
- Los Cabos Holdings LLC, General Manager (2007-2012)
- Santisevan Abogados SC, Associate (2003-2006)
- Grupo Integra, Operations Sub-Director (2002-2003)
- Mexico City District Attorney Office, Personal Assistant to Court Procedures Sub-General District Attorney (2000-2002)
- Carrancá, Araujo y Araujo Abogados, Associate (1994-1997)