Stephanie Watney is an Urban Planner specializing in land use and site development. Stephanie provides entitlement and development services for the firm’s clients ranging from initial due diligence and site evaluation to full entitlement processing (re-zonings, use permits and variances) and assists with building permitting and site plan processing. Stephanie also provides clients with support for technical processes, such as land divisions, subdivisions, easements and abandonments of public rights-of-way. She is responsible for coordinating public engagement efforts (development of citizen participation plans, direct neighborhood engagement, stakeholder communication and preparation of required reports) for entitlement projects.
- Arizona State University (Masters of Urban & Environmental Planning (2015)
- University of Calgary (B.A., Political Science (2013)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Planning Association (APA)
- Arizona Planning Association (AZPA)
- Secretary for Native American Committee (2015-present)