Emerging Business Seminar Series
How to do Business Internationally
With the American economy, and business owners’ optimism, continuing to hit new highs, companies are looking for ways to grow. One exciting option is to expand outside of the United States.
As companies explore existing and future business opportunities and supply chain sources on a global scale, the laws concerning international trade continue to change. It is important for companies to understand and appreciate the potential risks and opportunities related to “going global.”
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partners Brian J. Burt and Brett Johnson will discuss how to do business internationally.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- Due diligence concerning global opportunities
- Understanding export controls related to global markets
- Understanding the ever-changing tariff environment
- Best practices related to compliance programs, such as supply chain management, anti-corruption, anti-boycott, and screening potential vendors, customers and business partners
- Developing best practices to prepare for inevitable supply chain disruptions and dispute resolution
- Discussion of high-level issues related to protection of intellectual property
- An overview of current trends related to joint investments and application of international trade laws, including the new regulations issued by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
For more information and to RSVP, click here.