Emerging Business Seminar Series
How to Avoid the Top 10 Legal Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Business
When a business owner is attempting to grow his company, legal issues are often put on the back burner. The natural focus is on hiring talented employees, securing customers and generating revenue.
Unfortunately, failing to do some basic legal planning can result in costly mistakes, impaired growth, and even the untimely collapse of the company.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series, where partner Brian J. Burt, will discuss how to avoid critical legal mistakes that can destroy your business.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include, among others:
- Protecting your corporate shield and your personal assets
- Why you must have a shareholders or “buy/sell” agreement
- Raising capital…legally
- Protecting your valuable intellectual property
- Managing key employee issues
- Reducing the risk of litigation
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.