Emerging Business Seminar Series
How to Structure Supply/Manufacturing AgreementsApril 3rd, 2019 from 7:30-9:30am 1365 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 135, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
In today’s market, product-based companies are increasingly looking to outsource the production of their products. Rather than building costly manufacturing plants and dealing with the related operational challenges, businesses are turning to both domestic and foreign specialty product manufacturers.
While that approach preserves capital and outsources the daily headaches associated with the production process, it is not without risk. A business is literally placing its future in the hands of its chosen manufacturing partner. To ensure a good outcome, a well-structured manufacturing agreement is critical.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss how to structure supply/manufacturing agreements.
Topics for this complimentary seminar include:
- Basic manufacturing terms
- Pricing and protection against price increases
- Ways to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with specifications and delivered on time
- Term and termination
- Volume and capacity issues
- Warranties, quality control and recalls
- Intellectual property ownership
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.