IT Support Analyst
Snell & Wilmer, one of the largest law firms in the Western United States, is seeking an IT Support Analyst. The ideal candidate will assist with providing entry-level IT support for a variety of IT related tasks.
This is a full-time position, hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The applicant must have flexibility to modify these hours, if necessary. This position requires occasional overtime, travel, on-call responsibilities, and weekend hours. This position will report to the Solution Center Lead.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Strong Microsoft Office 2016/O365 skills
- Law firm software experience preferred
- Help desk experience preferred
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist/teach secretaries/paralegals/attorneys (over the phone and in person) with complex documents and software.
- Quickly identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and other technical issues.
- Assist in managing IT hardware, software and server data.
Snell & Wilmer offers a competitive performance-based compensation and benefits package, including health and life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and employee assistance program. Snell & Wilmer is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To explore this opportunity, send your resume, in confidence, to Human Resources via email at email@example.com