Legal Support Clerk
This position requires an ability to learn quickly. Administrative experience in an office environment required. Prior law firm experience is preferred. Candidates must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Proven knowledge of Windows 2010 to include Word, Excel, pdf manipulation and Outlook is also required.
Once trained, typical responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs administrative duties such as preparing check requests and travel reimbursements
- Assists with the billing process using accounting software
- Performs conflict checks, opens new client matters, and sends out engagement letters
- Ensures that all documents have been proofread, edited and revised as necessary
- Electronically files documents into the firm’s document management system
- Updates and maintains business development contacts
- Responds to numerous phone calls and emails in a professional manner
- Develops and maintains smooth working relationships with staff, attorneys and clients
- Assists with opening and closing of new files
The firm will train incumbents on all duties. Once trained, the successful candidate will be able to handle day-to-day work challenges and adjust to multiple demands, priorities and rapid change. The incumbent must also possess excellent organizational, proofing and editing skills as well as the ability to function independently and possess good follow through and attention to detail.
Snell & Wilmer offers a competitive performance-based compensation and benefits package, including health and life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program. Snell & Wilmer is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To explore this opportunity, email your resume, in confidence, at email@example.com