Legal File Clerk
Snell & Wilmer, one of the largest and most prestigious law firms in the Western United States, is currently looking to fill a legal file clerk position.
- Opens new files utilizing document storage software
- Copies and scans documents and electronically files into document management system
- Emails court orders to internal parties assigned to matter
- Closes files using the prescribed instructions
- Organizes cabinets and file rooms
- Retrieves and files documents
- Electronically files in the appropriate drives
- Prepares work and research binders
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products; familiarity with Accutrac and NetDocuments a plus
- 1 to 2 years working in an office preferably a law firm
- Good oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently
- Strict adherence to confidentiality
- Must be able to lift and/or transport material weighing up to 25 lbs.
The successful candidate must be able to handle a heavy day-to-day workload and be skilled at performing clerical duties. Strict adherence to confidentiality and professional attire is required.
Snell & Wilmer offers a competitive performance-based compensation and benefits package, including health and life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program. Snell & Wilmer is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. To explore this job opportunity, send your resume, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “File Clerk” in the subject line of the email.