Intellectual Property Docket Specialist
Snell & Wilmer, one of the largest and most prestigious law firms in the Western United States, is currently looking to fill an Intellectual Property Docket Specialist position. Knowledge of Intellectual Property is required. Docketing and calendaring knowledge is beneficial. The hours for this position are 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Receives/reviews intellectual property mail, Federal Express packages and faxes for S&W due dates (including correspondence to and from Patent and Trademark Office and foreign associate correspondence)
- Revises and updates intellectual property timekeeper notice database per attorney/ secretary input
- Processes attorney/secretary intellectual property e-mails to docket
- Assigns deadlines and/ or response times and distributes to intellectual property attorneys
- Informs attorneys, secretaries, and projects assistants of any new docket procedures via e-mail
- Calculates dates and maintains the docket database
- Develops and maintains smooth work relationships with attorneys and staff
The successful candidate must be able to handle a heavy day-to-day workload and be skilled at performing clerical duties. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products is important, as are, good oral communication skills. Candidates must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to work independently. Strict adherence to confidentiality and professional attire is required.
Snell & Wilmer offers a competitive performance- based compensation and benefits package, including health and life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and an employee assistance program. Snell & Wilmer is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To explore this job opportunity, send your resume in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org