Partition Disputes

Partition is a statutory procedure whereby co-tenants (for example joint tenancy, tenancy-in-common, community property) can file a court action to physically divide or sell the property.  See A.R.S. § 12-1211 et seq.  Unless the co-tenants have a private partition agreement, … Continue reading

Author: Kevin Parker | Comments Off on Partition Disputes Tagged ,

Share this Article: