Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Environmental Justice Grants Available for Qualifying Air-Related Projects
- USEPA Releases Updated Environmental Justice Related Legal Guidance
- USEPA Proposes New Particulate Matter Air Quality Standard
- ADEQ Providing Assistance for Small Rural Water Systems
- Mining Industry on the Losing End of Two Clean Water Act Cases
by Michael C. Ford Changes are on the way for ASTM’s Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (“Phase I”) standard, the almost 30-year-old lynchpin of the transactional due diligence process. The American Society for Testing and Materials (“ASTM”) – the group … Continue reading
Share this Article: